Conquer Lucidity - How To Have Lucid Dreams


Saturday, December 1, 2007
Prepare For A Wonderful Journey
Once you learn how to have lucid dreams, your mind will be open to a whole new world. Imagine having the ability to be conscious while dreaming, and control every aspect of the dream! It is an amazing feeling!

In a lucid dream, anything is possible. In your dream world, you will be able to walk through walls, talk to lost loved ones, and even fly! I'm sure that we have all wished we could fly at least once in our lifetimes!

Before I go any further, I must explain that lucid dreaming can not be done in one night! It took me weeks (maybe a few months), before I had my first conscious lucid dream. Sometimes, you may want to give up, because you feel that you are not getting any closer. Your mind is much more powerful than you think. If you feel that you are not getting closer, your mind will subconsciously give up! So, just hang in there, and let your mind do the work, at its own pace! Trust me, something this great is worth waiting for!


As you can see, this is the first post on this blog. Currently, I am putting together all of the information that I will be providing you with. In the future, you can expect to have access to my private dream journals (which are sometimes beyond strange), access to a ton on resources to help you on your quest, and just about anything else that I come across that will help you learn how to have lucid dreams!
posted by Jason Stepp @ 1:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives